Dawson and Phillip

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2012

Two years old and so much more...

I couldn't possibly fill everyone in on all the details of our family from my last post...so I will start from now.

For Easter weekend we rode the Midway rail road egg hunt train. It was awesome. Grandma Phyllis Sajben came along. On the train we saw the Easter Bunny, went on an egg hunt, and we all had a wonderful time. On Easter Sunday Grandma Sajben hosted dinner at her new residence "the cottages" it was an incredible time.

The boys are growing so fast and so much. Phillip has taken up a few phrases lately; "Dadda is the best", "nooooo way", "I see the train." Dawson loves sharing with Phillip and if he takes something he will get one for Phillip, he likes to say things like "watch Umizumi?", "no Claire", "snacks?", "come on Phillip." They both say I love you and are so sweet.

More to come......



No comments:

Post a Comment